Dublin v Kilkenny Leinster Senior Hurling Championship Final Sat July 17th

Big job ahead, hope we can get 20,000 into Croker that day.

Wonder will club leauge games that evening be moved or cancelled?

Have to be cancelled. It would be an outrage not to.

4 Likes

Lets kick off a beautiful thread with some positivity

Dublin to win by 3

5 Likes

It’s a free hit. At worst we’re guaranteed an AI QF. They’ll have hopefully gotten a lot of confidence from Saturday. Still a challenge though

2 Likes

If we can sit on Tj and Cody we have a chance

Just not convinced we will score enough

Cody was electric the other day.

1 Like

I was waitin on someone to get that plug in

Referee James Ow…

Ah go on ourra that! :laughing:

2 Likes

Match confirmed with 7:30 throw in time.

1 Like

A Leinster Championship and a place in the All-Ireland semis at stake. One things for sure our lads won’t need much motivating.

Huge test for us but would you have backed Kilkenny to beat Galway before last weekend’s games? Here’s hoping we can put two serious championship performances back to back.

Áth Cliath Abú

8 Likes

Massive win on Saturday. We’re in bonus territory now. Let’s be honest, even the most optimistic of us wouldn’t have had a flutter on us winning Leinster.

6 Likes

Half 7 is a late start. Doesn’t leave much opportunity for the post match celebration pints afterwards!!

1 Like

As said free hit at Kilkenny, I think our backs will be tighter than Wexfords. Hopefully O’Donnells hammer will be okay.

I predicted we lose to Galway so to keep it going we havent a hope KK by 8pts :wink:

7 Likes

You’d imagine club games will be pushed forward that day to maybe a 4.30 throw in if they aren’t moved to 10.30 on the Sunday

He jogged a bit of the way off the other day I think, so hopefully not too bad. We’re going to need him.

WTF is this thread about?
We are in a Leinster SHC Final?

3 Likes

Give us a chance to digest Saturday

House party at @Iomaint

Bring your own beer

5 Likes