Dublin V Kilkenny: Sat May 14th 2022 @19:00 - Parnell Park (LSHC Round 4) [every county has its fans who have expectations raised above realistic goals]

Sure we have no hope

4 Likes

The hope that kills you , there is a chance , we go in as big underdogs, all we can do is turn up get behind the lads and pray Lady Luck is on our side

3 Likes

Will TJ be back for this?

Not sure, he’s been struggling with injury for a while hasn’t he.

Will tickets for this be on general sale?? Nothing listed on Gaa ticket system at present…

All i can see is terrace on Ticketmaster

I was told in another thread that the stand sold out a while ago. Hope it’s a dry day.

We basically need to win this game or against Galway, I was lucky enough to purchase a stand ticket couple of days ago. This we’ll be a sell out IMO

1 Like

Let’s hope a few more dubs travel than the Wexford match…

1 Like

We will win both!!

Then que Westmeath hurlers objecting to playing our Leinster Final in Croker.

A tight semi versus Waterford will see us squeak into the final and after a replay take Liam home under a barrage of protests from Westmeath Laois and Westmeath again!

Then Westmeath apologises as they thought it was the footballers!

4 Likes

Is this one on Tv does anyone know??

Yes live on Sky

2 Likes

I think we will beat Kilkenny. I just have that feeling. Mind you, my feelings are often wrong, in these matters. That is all!

1 Like

This is going to be a ferocious game. No place for boys.

2 Likes

I think the first area to address for the players - before tactics, positions or anything else - is physicality. We simply must match Kilkenny in this area and not get bullied. And there is no reason why we shouldn’t. But in the past we haven’t. We must.

9 Likes

I think its fair to say most Dublin fans , players and coaches Know what KK will bring, the elephant in the room is ourselves ? Which version of Dublin are we going to get ?
Our best version competes and have it in them to get the win
Our ugly sister version delivers a very disappointing almost soul destroying performance
Lets go with the first , lets hope fingers crossed, lads turn up and perform and see if its enough

7 Likes

–Lets go with the first , lets hope fingers crossed, lads turn up and perform and see if its enough–

Yes before all tactics this is the deciding factor next Saturday evening, looking forward to it

1 Like

Got 3 tickets on ticketmaster this morning. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Stand or Terrace

scorers in the three games to date:

• D Burke 0-36 (13 from play - 23f)
  • McBride 0-8
  • F Whitely 0-7
  • C Crummey 0-5
  • A Considine 1-0
  • J Madden 0-3
  • R Hayes 0-3
  • C Burke 0-3
  • P Crummey 0-1
  • E O’Donnell 0-1
  • D Ryan 0-1
  • A Mellett 0-1
  • C O’Callaghan 0-1
  • D Sutcliffe 0-1

Considering we’ve faced two of the supposedly weaker teams there are not nearly enough scores from the FF line, just the one goal from Considine.

3 Likes