English Championship 2020/21

Bristol City going all retro with their new away GK jersey

Christ that’s awful. I was waiting for Bob Holness to appear.

Afc Bournemouth to bounce back

It’s “inspired” by the Denmark kit :thinking: its identical, total ripoff

Hardly a ripoff if it’s made by the same crowd

I wondered were they the same manufacturer I just couldn’t see the logo, but its identical rathet than inspired by

Forgot to mention this but back in April Norwich signed one of the star Dudelange (Dudes) players Daniel Sinani to a contract.

Is that not a bit of a Luxury for them?

Well with English Giants LUTD gone back to where they belong, there’s not much interest in this league so far. Will Brentford go one better? How many clubs actually want to go up to be in the Poisoned Chalice League?

All three relegated teams from last season’s PL are making a good fist of going straight back up, looking to overhaul early pacesetters, Reading, who have lost their last three games, now.
Brentford might have to accept that top-half Championship as the best they can hope for. They lost Said Benrahma to West Ham last month as well as losing Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa during the close season. They were their main two up front last season and Brentford were one of the highest scoring teams in that division last season.
That said, they signed Ivan Toney from Peterborough and he has scored 10 goals in their 11 league games to date. They do have a great recruitment record in recent years.

It wasn’t a vintage standard Championship last year :wink: (are we safe to talk openly here now that the Marching hordes have gone?)
The Rams have really gone down struggling in the sheep lately dip after years of going close to promo. With that in mind, I wouldn’t rule out any of the teams in the league from promotion at this stage.

I thought Bournemouth would struggle, to be honest. They are a small club and I don’t mean that in derogatory terms. They have been punching above their weight for several years now.