Get It Off Your Chest

Alas, in life, some people simply choose the wrong path.

3 Likes

What really amused me was the 29a slowing down indicating and going around him.

2 Likes

You’re right, he should have drove over him.

1 Like

No, that would have been an over-reaction. The bus driver should have beeped loudly and then if necessary, just bumped the runner a bit- but not enough to kill him. Just an opinion!

Yes of course because that is what I was suggesting he should do.

2 Likes

I was surprised that a 29A could keep up with him.

2 Likes

He was trying to catch a 20B

It was Jack Flash and there’s a speed restrictor on those double decker, what you expect?

1 Like

Absolute scum. Two 16 year olds I know owed almost two grand each for work they did but were never paid for. And the dirtbags running the show knew they didn’t have the money to pay either workers or other creditors but they kept the place open up until the date they were due to close and got every last drop out of the workers before telling them they wouldn’t be paid…

May they burn in hell for screwing over 16 year olds like that. Scum of the earth. And one of them has form in England for driving his companies off cliffs. Prick.

2 Likes

Fucking freaks

WTF is the dog all about as well

Seemingly we’ve the highest number of hot dog eaters in EU…

1 Like

A working fuel laundering plant was discovered and a quantity of illicit cigarettes were seized.

Sorry to hear this @upthedall

5 Likes

Heart broken.

Any good Solicitors out there please PM me.

I swear the profits were for the local orphanage.

8 Likes
3 Likes

No assocites mentioned :rofl::crazy_face:

Meath Cnut

2 Likes

The Falcon’s wings are going to be clipped. Some tulip.

This is the best comment

He said he was returning from Europe where he had “just been driving around”

Some people go to Bray, Skerries or Howth for a spin but he goes to Europe :joy:

3 Likes

Must’ve been driving an Aud.

3 Likes

He was never great with the excuses, was he. Remember the time he tried to blag his way out of a sticky wicket, telling a certain man his child was dying of cancer. The word c*nt was invented for that mental cripple.

6 Likes

Getting what he deserves the wanker!