Get It Off Your Chest

Subhuman scumbags.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ should be put off the road

I don’t like this “both sides” argument…I don’t see it when the loyalist thugs do something. We should rise above and be better than that.

Fact is there are complete vermin on “our” side, the nationalist side who think they represent us but it’s frigtening how many of them there actually is.

Put yourself in a unionist shoes…you can actually see why they would totally resist a United Ireland when you see the carry on in Derry.

There’s either scum on both sides or there isn’t one doesn’t off set the other

Of course there is but don’t use this incident today to say “ah sure they are wrong on both sides” - the clowns in Derry need to cop on…rioting needs to stop…it’s not like the psni are lifting people for no reason and the city council is gerrymandering…it’s 2020

Think you may have misinterpreted my original post , there’s no balancing out , scum
Is scum I was pointing out that there’s a low life element up north and it’s on both sides and it’s driven by ignorance hatred and a lust for violence all disguised as patriotism

Fucking apes

Makes my blood boil.

That ad, the welsh brothers spending the inheritance attending rugby games. It’s on heavy rotation due to the 6 nations but is there any chance their money will soon run out…

1 Like

Sold for 110k. And then resold for 1.3 million. Mother of Jaysus. Are we the thickest ■■■■■ In Europe?

They should of moored that up and as used as a temporary hoe hostel or something or sold it to the tourist board.

Was half thinking of paying the sub for the indo then i realized that i would be paying to subsidise these 2 arse clowns ,apologies to Martha Devlin

1 Like

How many journos quit and left Pug doing politics? Do they show elections on GAAGo now?

Pugsy and the Billy Goat

Billy goat only writes about three things. The Kerry hurt and the hunger. How Dublin are billionaires. And I’m Johnny sextons godfather and he texted me five weeks ago.

You left out how Bernard Brogan’s ma is from Kerry. And so is Al Brogan’s ma. And Bernard Brogan’s wife.

Fucking hell

It would work. It has for every animal we’ve tried it with.

That’s a very very different question from should we do it.

Agree. Of course it would work but it’s a very differnt question of whether we should practice it

Beeko used to do it every Friday night in a pub at the back of the old Edenmore shops

Couldn’t be arsed trawling back to see wtf yiz are talking about.
Joke’s lost on me.