Get more of it off your chest

Sorry now, not the judge’s, but the male defence council’s comment - (his client’s behaviour is the type that) “destroys the fabric of life, society, and young people’s natural development”.

1 Like

Vile creature

The pic of the poor kid in Wexford attacked by the dog . Christ almighty. What possess people to own dogs like that as pets . The owner has been arrested. He should face jail .

6 Likes

■■■■ should be battered the dog attacked someone four days earlier

a certain type of ■■■■ gets those dogs

8 Likes

He should. And those dogs should be banned. Imho no dog should be out without a leash. I’ve been buzzed by dogs when out walking. One I gave a right boot. And in one case I had a right go at the owner. Who thought I was over reacting. As if I should just accept that dogs will run and bark at you when minding your own business.

3 Likes

Man rapes girl. With his penis. No confusion

2 Likes

Boils my piss. Bring your dog to a dog park it you want to let it fly around without a lead.

1 Like

The world has gone fucking nuts.

1 Like

The nuts bit is that people are shit-scared to agree with me. Their eyes can see that it is a man, but they are afraid to say it.

2 Likes

Look at me! Look at me!

Sorry to have to inform you but the whole of Res Dubs world doesn’t revolve around a need or requirement to reply to your posts.
And the statement about it being a man is already in the piece. Statements of the obvs and repetition of what’s already been said by others are defo not my thing.

1 Like

Have you had a pedal and crank recently? You should. People are cowed by this trans stuff, in the same way as they now are excoriated if they complain about the 200 Africans in East Wall.

1 Like

Probably get a suspended sentence

The word ‘wank’ certainly comes to mind with this alright.

But yes, I have to agree with you, Ressers is clearly a place where almost everybody is quaking in their boots with fear of speaking their minds.

Thanks, I’m going to be singing that to the tune of “9 million bicycles in Beijing” all day now…

6 Likes

Absolutely sick. People get these dogs as protection, or to make them look hard, in other words scumbags. I know a good few people over here who think they are so cute and if reared properly are great pets and will look after the kids rather than hurt them, in their words, yea until the kid does something it doesn’t like, then bam, face gone, or if another kid is around the dog doesn’t know. They are vicious horrible looking animals, why would anyone want them, and if it was out off the lead without a muzzle he should get GBH, but he probably had a hard upbringing god love him

7 Likes

I know folks give out about cyclists and rightly so if they don’t do the rules of the road etc, but this is nuts altogether

1 Like

Better that than a fish needing a bi-cycle.

When they cycle 2 abreast, blocking the road🤬 and Im a commuting cyclist myself

3 Likes

Yea but he sounds like a fucktard driving, shouldn’t be driving, or out in public for that matter

1 Like