Golf 2021

That report from the Indo omits the following information which I’ve copied from the Guardian’s report on the issue.

Klayman, founder of the conservative group Freedom Watch, who has previously failed in prosecuting defamation suits on behalf of one-time US Senate candidate Roy Moore against the comedian Sacha Baron Cohen and former Maricopa county sheriff Joe Arpaio against a phalanx of national media outlets.

Reed is a reprehensible pox and I am hopeful that his lawsuit will fail, primarily because he is an arsehole of the highest magnitude. Not to mention a proven cheat. LIV can have him.

3 Likes

I’m not sure of the proven cheat bit, certainly he’s had question marks raised against him, flys close to the edge when interpreting the rules
I agree with your post , not someone you’d care to share a pint with

This lawsuit goes back to 2019 when Chamblee said that Reed cheated in the Hero World Challenge by improving his lie in a bunker. Reed said that it wasn’t intentional. He was docked two strokes. I’ll have to hunt down some videos of the incident but I recall at the time that my reaction upon hearing about it from the brother was, “What a douche.”

1 Like

I don’t recall the comments , don’t doubt they were made , I do recall there being an incident and discussions taking place at the time regards if it was deliberate or not

Miguel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have to say Conor has some top material these days :joy:

1 Like

His F1 stuff is very good too

1 Like

Retirement tour paying great dividends for PH
Tough on Lowry missing out next week , been a long hectic year for Power lad need to give himself a rest

1 Like

Ooooer matron.

Is that Anne Summers for men ?

1 Like

Some round by Rory today. 4 over after 2 and finished on 3 under, great turnaround after a brutal start.

1 Like

Done well to overcome his drive on the first , wider than Pritti Patels arse

2 Likes

There some who think that Pritti Patels double wide is one of the wonders of the modern world.

3 Likes

Some who like to cause it to be wider too… Every glove has a hand etc…

She’s still a poisonous yoke

3 Likes

Rory has pulled back Scheffler’s 6 shot lead in the Fed Ex cup. Both on -21 now after 13 holes of final round.

Some recovery from McIlroy after bunker shot.

1 Like

Absolute banger of a finish here . Rory up by one with 2 holes left

2 Likes

In fairness to Rory, sank two big putts on the last two greens, not like him!
Would love to see him close it out now

1 Like

So would he for $18M

The money is irrelevant, he doesn’t need it. He does need the win though

1 Like