Good News Stories

State of him.

Mrs B was offered two tickets for GB tonight, €20.00 each, hopefully the touts are getting screwed over if this is the re-sale price.

1 Like

Last week my wife was offered two corporate tickets from her company free of charge, she eventually accepted after a lot of persuasion

1 Like

Mine said she’d rather go through childbirth again. And she did it without drugs😂

3 Likes

You’re ok with that? :wink:

1 Like

So just the conception on drugs then …

1 Like

Ahh Damo, I thought you were solid bro. This is how evil sedition and collaboration works… :weary:

Would love to go to this sometime

1 Like

It is carnage and excellent. Been to Munich a few times on work trips and managed to tie in Oktoberfest once or twice.

Munich a strange city. Very different to other German cities. Maybe it’s the Bavarian in it.

2 Likes

Would recommend it. Went for 4 days of chaos years ago. Would probably last a day now :joy:

2 Likes

Always knew the Yerras were royalists

Maybe she just got confused at the Kingdom she was supposed to be supporting?

We have a much stripped down version in the town we live here for around 3 weeks towards the end of October. It’s good craic, , way overpriced, but funny to see the Spanish who generally can’t drink to save their lives buckled making a show of themselves
Would love to try the real thing, altough like others have mentioned, don’t think I’d have the stamina for it now

Like Jack Mc with the Dubs, its time to get back practicing (drinking)

Hopefully this family and in particular the youngsters will get final resolution from this, a date wasn’t expected today from what Id heard and there were fears the new trial would start in the middle of the kids Junior cert and leaving cert
It just seems to run and run this case

2 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully, it’s the right piece of scum they are charging and that they can nail him.

2 Likes