Happy Christmas and thanks to Mods

Just a quick note to thank the mods for the years work - and for the great new layout…

Happy Christmas All…

16 Likes

Sterling work , especially disposing of the undesirables around the AI Finals .

It must feel like a thankless job at times for the mods but the new site is great and we all appreciate it. Happy Christmas mods.

3 Likes

We wouldnt do it if we didn’t enjoy all yisser banter. Have a good one lads & lassies!

3 Likes

It’s always great at this time of the year when Sam is residing in Da Big Smoke.

1 Like

Happy Christmas to one and all. Have a great one folks and looking forward to 2017 already.

1 Like

Nollaig Shona lads míle buíochas as oct an mhéid déanta leis an suíomh nua.

Happy Christmas lads, and thanks for all the hard work put into new site. Have a good one.

2 Likes

happy christmas to everyone aboard the good ship resedubs. may 2017 bring us liam and sam and the need for CPR afterwards!

2 Likes

Happy Christmas you and your families.

1 Like

First person to say ‘x number of sleeps till Christmas’ is a c*nt.

2 Likes

ergo…?

Have to say that the new site really is a great improvement. Who doesn’t get a little bit excited when they see the little blue notifications circle in the top right when they log in, or see that their post got a fair share of upvotes?! Fair play to all involved.

3 Likes

Big thank you from here - the site is a great distraction from work ! Always good for a laugh and some insight , especially on the weather :relaxed:

1 Like

Happy Christmas to all here and the people from out west who get upset by my posts. Have a good one everyone.

2 Likes

Want to add my thanks to that. Well done all round. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

To all I have clashed with on here this year - I forgive you and accept your apology and acknowledgement that you were wrong.

To those who liked any of my posts this year - your taste is impeccable!

To anyone who reported me or flagged any post - you ■■■■■■■ I know where you live.

To those who support Leeds - drink plenty it helps.

To those who support Liverpool - illusions are made to be shattered.

To those who support Mayo - see Liverpool.

To those who support Manchester United - 聖誕快樂

To the non Dubs and lurkers - Sam wishes you all a Merry Xmas and is delighted to be spending the holidays here with his favourite people once again.

To the rest of you - and the Mods (including the Pun Police) have a great Xmas liberally sprinkled with alcohol, food, alcohol and a little spiritual awareness (ie too much vodka is bad for you!)

Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Merry Chrimbo ya mad bunch of menopausal aul wans.

Here’s to doing the Three-peat in 2017 !

4 Likes

Lulz.

LoL. so is offering someone - or their Da - a use of yer bales, a euphanism for 'summit else, down yonder in culchie land?

I hear ye on Liverpool…they regularly break my heart.

As a non-Dub…may I also wish you a short stint with God, as He’s soon moving to Ballygawley…only to come down to Dublin in September with a northern accent wearing a red & white beard. Get your confessions in now!

Also as a non-Dub, great site with lots of good football debate, contributors and craic. I still hope to have converted Bart to loving Ulster football…but that’s a slow burner.

Have a safe one.

6 Likes

[quote=“upthedall, post:19, topic:1475”]I still hope to have converted Bart to loving Ulster football…but that’s a slow burner.
[/quote]

:joy:

1 Like