Irish Politics (Part 2)

Doesnt say much for the Garda who have stated he had not come to their attention at that time , he had in fact moulded a second identity as a buisnessman and employed people.
People will believe what the wish , others will look for evidence , I think its tarnished the party , but I equally don’t think that’s irrefutable evidence that SF or ML knew what was going on

3 Likes

Doesn’t take much of anything for you to criticise SF either.

7 Likes

Class pic of the dub fans doing that. Remember the talk about it.

4 Likes

it’s broken and well fucked. Even more so since FG got in 2011.

3 Likes

But whatever you do….just keep voting us back into power. Again and again and again.

2 Likes

smigen of justice above there Al for the family of a murdered gael after 30 years. give it a “like”, i promise you’ll feel better.

4 Likes

He has a point on modular homes, we are building 100’s now for Ukranian refugees so it can be done if the ideology is there.

3 Likes

It doesn’t but come on . You can’t honestly think nobody in SF knew what he was up to

1 Like

I’d be surprised if a few didn’t know. Or even heard rumours.

But no way the leadership knew and did nothing - or worse, tried to hide it.

SF are ruthless. The party comes before any member.

Whatever the truth - I’d say FFG’s real motive is to portray SF as a paramilitary/criminal organisation. A party unfit for govt. Keep voting FFG.

We’ll see how it pans out. Unionism played that card 25 yrs and look where it got them.

1 Like

Name them LJ , the Garda said they didn’t know right up to a point , and they have informants , intelligence, technology etc
This is just your opinion but said in a way as if theirs weight behind it , if the might of the Irish Indo and FFFG can’t really pin this on the leadership then I’m not swallowing it on here
Doesn’t mean in the future something might not emerge , in which case everything’s back on the table

3 Likes

exactly. FFG shiteing their pants on Sinn Fein coming into power. And i say this as someone who doesn’t vote for Sinn Fein. But it appals me that they get constant bad press by the indo, RTE and FFG constantly.

2 Likes

Jesus man you believe some of the Garda aren’t taking backhanders from the local drug barons . How deluded are we

The point I’m making is if that was an FF and FG politician he’d be lacerated here . But because it’s SF they get the benefit of the doubt

1 Like

Gamechanging protest

Careful now

2 Likes

The big difference is no one is trying to portray FFG as a criminal organisation unfit for govt.

Which is exactly what FFG hope to do to SF.

3 Likes

Calm your jets and don’t do your normal hyperbole , back handers let’s deal that one with first , the best of the best of our police force are on this this , not some local pc plod on Bally go backwards , squashing parking tickets

As for if this was FF or FG , I have stated this has tainted the party as sometimes it is guilty by association,
but you take things a bit further , from a pulpit most times , with very little evidence to back it up

So let’s get something clear , I’ve gone on record as to stating I don’t vote SF and can’t see myself voting in the future,

I’m just looking for evidence based on well let’s say evidence as opposed to reputation

I’m on the batter so won’t be responding to further posts , rather get locked and post on WC thread , enjoy your weekend

4 Likes

Liking your new avatar!!

4 Likes

I had to…a class pic of those dub fans showing solidarity.

(It’ll revert once the truce ends).

7 Likes

Don’t you mean, The Negohhtiiiiaaated Settlement?

It means slagging off the dubs at the next game.

Although now they’re in Div2 with all the commoners and riff raff, not sure when that’ll happen.

Lesson 1: how to start a row on a Friday.

1 Like

Talks about talks?

2 Likes