Junior A Hurling Championship

In general I’m talking about, hence why I said clubs.

Wasnt sure, agree, its been a disaster

1 Like

Realt Dearg were happy to hammer teams all the way up when they started and then when things get competitive they give walkovers. Like UCD failed to field in championship they should be ejected from next year competition, clubs have to pay consequence of not having house in order.

4 Likes

They were billy big balls with their Kilkenny lads lording all round them at junior level

2 Likes

Looks bad alright but maybe they feel Junior B is where they need to go

1 Like

No love lost here anyways for the realt :rofl:

3 Likes

From what Ive seen over the last couple of years
Id call Lucan , Commercials who’d be most peoples favorites for this from the off
Very tight calls Id think in our game v Kevin’s and also coin flip between Good Counsel LG and Pats , but considering their recent championship form Id go for GCLG

1 Like

Peregrines beat Kevin’s by 10 points think it was 1-20 to 10 points , great second half from the lads , down by three at HT

3 Likes

Hope you weren’t doing the scoreboard.

4 Likes

Sorry 1-20 to 13 pts :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well done Peregrines

1 Like

Anyone confirm it’s open draw for semi finals

No i think highest still plays lower seed. By my reckoning

Lucan v GCLG

Commercials v Peregrines.

Neutral venues though i think.

1 Like

Harps won well today against Vincent’s. Tighter at half time than it should have been but they powered on in the second half.

2 Likes

Anyone hear the semi final draw ?

Just to put the other scores on here…

2 Likes

Confirmed on Hill 16
Commercials V Peregrines
Lucan v Good Counsel LG

Tough one Damo

1 Like

Very tough , will be under dogs but in fairness first semi final for a few years , lads would have been under dogs v Kevin’s , expect them to go out and do their best , a very honest bunch

5 Likes

True enough, no easy games at this stage really anyways.

1 Like