Junior C Hurling Championship (JHC C) 2022

Presume Whitehall and Faughs are favourites for this based off their league gradings but you never know what players are eligible at this level

Whitehall and Na Fianna in 5 i think. Faughs are 7.

I think Faughs are 5 and 7. Forgot about Na Fianna being in 5 too

Faughs Div 5 team are in B

1 Like

TD beat Na Fianna in the D final last year, nothing between both teams the last few years. Looks like a very competitive champ with Syls, TD
, Isles and Whitehall second teams along with na fianna third team. Na Gael Oige are decent too.

2 Likes

I am expecting Wild Geese to give it a good go this year. Was very impressed with them a few weeks ago. A few fine hurlers and very athletic around the park

5 Likes

I think the bit of heat out there will suit the younger lads tonight :joy:

1 Like

Na Fianna 3rd team?

Yeh

Geese 4-12 to 1-12 Whitehall. Great win from our lads. Great performance with 14 for most of the 2nd half.

3 Likes

Syls 1-17 Crokes 2-12. Good win for our lads having been 7 or 8 down after 15 minutes

1 Like

Olafs beat Isles by 4 or 5. Olafs got new management in and some players back apparently after pulling out of the league. Seemed to get a good bounce from that.

1 Like

Great win :clap:

1 Like

Davy Fitz?

Yep good win Syls well done

1 Like

Colm Bonnar

1 Like

Hoping Trinity can field a team on Sunday. Be a shame to see any team having to give two walkovers

NGO 2-14 Isles 2-13. Ref changed score three times after the match deciding that NGO had won.

Jesus