League of Ireland

Yeah Damo. Just sticking to soccer here, not a hope that micka in the Clonsilla inn (even tho he has a Liverpool tattoo on his shoulder) got the feelings I got the last couple of Thursdays.

Case closed :grimacing::sunglasses:

2 Likes

:+1:

As Leeds never win I will have to take your word for it :joy::joy:

I remember being in dalyer the Friday after returning from Istanbul in may 05 and feeling completely underwhelmed and questioning wtf I was doing there.
Fair play to pat’s and rovers, 2 great results.

1 Like

You should have gone when there was a match on in fairness Bertie

4 Likes

Pats flight delayed in Sofia. They will overcome this evil and wreak vengeance on CSKA…

3 Likes

Shels v Pats on Sunday postponed. Pats won’t be home until Sunday morning

Nothing surprising about it at all. If they had flown out of Dublin, they’d still be waiting for their kit to arrive

Baggage to & from Dublin is a total cluster-fu<k

2 Likes

If only the FAI booked the Saipan flights out of Knock. What could have been.

2 Likes

So that’s where Keano’s missing footballs went :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No! They’re still in Dublin Airport.

1 Like

You should’ve stayed in Liverpool so. Why bother with LOI if you’ve got all that glory and event-drug hit to keep you going?

Shels whining about the postponement due to Pats being stranded in Bulgaria. Ollie must be directing things from the great beyond.

3 Likes

Very unusual for shels to be whinging, totally out of character for them

1 Like

I see their pov. They haven’t had a home game in a prolonged period and they seen the opportunity of playing a pats shadow team etc but from my limited knowledge, all teams in this round of Europe must travel by charter flight. It’s a directive.

Anyway, pats only got home today. Game will be reduced and we all get on with our lives.

Im biased here but shels have a right to angry in private but their statement is pathetic IMO

1 Like

Rovers 1 up on the night . With 20 odd to go .
Go through guarantees group stage in the conference league .

who do they play in the next round?

Winners of Basel v Bondby for a Europa league group. But I think they are guaranteed a European conference group at minimum.

1 Like

That’s Pats if they get through

Shamrock playing Puskas’ original team Ferencvaros

2 Likes

So it is.