Leinster SFC SF, Dublin v Flourbags, Croke Park, Sun 9th June, 4pm

I’d forgotten about that

I agree with this, best just to blitz them. Not our fault if turns out another poor Leinster championship.

1 Like

Ah, no. Ah, NO!!!

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo how could you forget that

1 Like

You won’t be allowed forget it on here. That’s for sure.

Always thought it was something about nothing.

I’ve no problem with Kildare. Generally grand people. The likes of Glen Ryan, Johnny Doyle and many more, stuck at it for little reward. I would not begrudge them success and I hope they give us plenty in Croker.

3 Likes

Huh … As I told you last week, if you want to learn about GAA (and soccer) I’ll educate you …

1 Like

Chief, some day, you and I may indeed go head to head to see who knows what! You’ know more about soccer as I’m not at all interested in it As for other topics, I really don’t think I need your help but thanks for the offer!

The offer was only sport boss. You’re beyond educating with the other stuff … :wink:

1 Like

Good post. Typical hurling fan post but good considering that.

1 Like

How could you give a free at 14 all in the 71st minute? if its a free it’s a free kevo … does look soft to be fair.

The best part was" minimum contact " :joy: So there was contact , so it’s a free :joy: If you watch the clip more percisely as the run begins mcloughan has a hold of bernos arm

1 Like

I always thought it was a very soft free, not that I’m complaining but that’s my nightmare for us in AI final, a scenario like that against us. No love for Kildare but that and the Hail Mary effort from Kevin Cassidy must have them thinking that they are well truly Donald ducked in close games.

2 Likes

Was at that Donegal Kildare game … Some shot from distance … Some kick in the nuts !!!

Shameful what that ■■■■ McGuinness did to him . Robbing him of an AI medal .

2 Likes

Some kick alright, amazing point. Folk on here hit wood over Dorothy’s point against us in 2011, it’s not in the happeny place of Cassidy’s.

Took these lads two games to beat Longford. They should be embarrassed to even mention the name Dublin. We’re operating in a totally different league to them and always have been. Who cares what they say or think? It’s like Barcelona fans discussing what Tranmere fans think about them

1 Like

Cant agree ,if Cassidy a tremendous player is in then then dynamic of the dressing room may have changed , no guarantee they’d have won the AI , he denied Cassidy of the opportunity that’s a fact , as a coach who live and die by results that’s his prerogative , not taking up for Jim personally don’t like the man

Dedicated to “The Pug Boy” the latest ordinance survey map , probably do a expoza on corruption in the park