Marching On Together - The Leeds United Thread

Defence seems to be more zonal than man to man, but either way isn’t great.

All wolves since halftime time,

Blow it up ref we will take a draw

1 Like

Thank god Wolves didn’t start like this

Brilliant tackle :clap::clap:

They’re battering us 1…1

Get in you Yankee Doodle Dandy :us::us::us:

2 Likes

Never in doubt as i said above

Begrudgingly…… what a brilliant save

2 Likes

Oh Paddy……… got to play a better ball

1 Like

To quote my learned friend …… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wolves manager is 1 scorpy b#ll#x.

1 Like

Good day , Leeds win and me and my Dutch/German friend shook hands apologised and wished each other well

1 Like

If I’m a Wolves fan I’m scratching my head as to how they didn’t get something out of that ?
We may play better during the season and lose , so you take the points/luck when it’s going
Adams and Aaronson impressed me , Bamford not sharp yet , was convinced he’d cost us two points with the header and poor pass in not closing out the game

1 Like

And if they keep leaving Conor Cody on their bench, I’d take him to Leeds for his leadership & organisational skills alone (affording him is a different matter).

Leeds defence is a nightmare waiting happen, better opposition would’ve had three or four there today

1 Like

Totally agree ,the new lads showed promise which is encouraging but top teams are clinical, 1-0 down Wolves got a chance hit straight at keeper for me possible game over
Remember last season and Leeds came back from 2 down thinking Wolves fans must hate the sight of Leeds

1 Like

Was that due to your reasonableness as a human being or the fact you said he was much bigger than you …

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: honestly don’t like leaving a holiday with sour taste in the mouth , the older Damo a far more reasonable person than the younger pup :joy:

1 Like

Leeds win Stevie Me and Fat Frank don’t not bad

Dont think we will trouble the top 6 but should have enough going forward to take points off the bottom ones. Something not right at Wolves, hopefully the go down. Horrible timewasting and diving from the 6th min onwards. Manager is a cabbage as well.

1 Like

Leeds have confirmed the signing of Spanish goalkeeper Joel Robles.The 32-year-old has joined the Yorkshire side on a free transfer after his contract expired earlier this summer with Spanish side Real Betis.

On a 1 year contract he’ll competition & experienced cover for Meslier and Klaesson.

1 Like