Minor Hurling Leagues 2020

League gradings and fixtures just up on hill16

Strange gradings with cuala and Davis in div 2 despite Davis second year minors making an A championship final in u16s

Td missing dublin minor and u20 lads for large parts of the league would have a big impact on the league entry . We wouldn’t have the big numbers like other div 1 teams. Div 4 at u16 last year with only a few lads coming through to minor. Hopefully the team can do well in div 2 and get back into the A champ

Still no Minor Championship fixtures. Crazy stuff with Hurling down for the 26th & Football Championship starting Sunday week.

1 Like

Football ones just out now, so maybe we can expect hurling to be released soon enough

Just released hurling now.

1 Like

Is it winners only through to S-Final or top 2 through to Q-Finals?

Great to see hurling clubs like Commercials & Faughs in Minor A.

In the revised master calendar they’d a weekend pencilled in for quarter finals so should be top 2

1 Like

Faughs strong at u17 so interesting to see how they fare.A club on the rise nonetheless.

Good win for Plunketts against Castleknock. Ben Mcsweeney was good he played midfield caught a few nice balls and scored /laid off a few too. He wont be far off starting for the Dublin u20. Luke Swan did some amazing catches and scored a few nice points put was pretty much wrestled to the ground anytime he got the ball and it must be frustrating for him. When he is one on one he is quality, playing county level will suit him because the opposition will have other good forwards to watch and wont be able to afford to have a number of players around him. Conor Murray played centre back for Castleknock and did well.

2 Likes

Lucan beat td well in kiltipper. Lucans no 11 ran the show, he’s a seriously good hurler. One of the best I’ve seen over the last 5 years at minor level. Charlie Keher dublin minor from last year I think.

1 Like

Great hurling name. Wonder if there’s any connection.

Rónán McLaughlin had this down as a Castleknock win by 2pts.

He’s corrected that, it was OPER by 8.

1 Like

OPER very good this year, Clerkin, O’Shea and Ryan (serious free taker).

Traffic win for them, Na Fianna only beat Commercials by a point.

1 Like

Barrog and Ballyboden drew

Barróg at underage are becoming very competitive, they seem to have their shop in order

Excellent free taker. I think his mother Maura is over this team since kids. A good hurling woman, rare to see.

1 Like

My ex was never shy about hurling verbals at me.

3 Likes