New Grading Structures for 2022 onwards

So I wonder when we will have the full finalised gradings for 2022 onwards. The Matrix must be in overdrive trying to figure it out.

3 Likes

Considering the inevitable backlash from clubs that will feel hard done by I wouldn’t think they are a huge hurry to issue
How many times do you reckon the word fair will pop up on this forum once the leagues are confirmed
All that said Id say clubs n coaches who are probably borderline for one championship or the other probably like to know in order to plan accordingly

1 Like

35,000 times

1 Like

I think there is a thread on this already, sorry

What exactly is in there pipeline here lads? Are they changing the league or championship structures

You’ve been up the mountain too long! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Google Dublin GAA SuperComputer and Dublin GAA The Matrix and you might find the start of the rabbithole

I presume we are going to have the full leagues back next season also and not the mini-leagues ?

If Covid is manageable no lockdowns then yes Id imagine back to normal. There’d be a huge out cry as mini league= no promotion no relegation, that needs to return
Be weird/brilliant to have games every week

3 Likes

Hopefully :pray:

My uneducated guess has it like this

Senior 1
Crokes
Cuala
Boden
Na Fianna
Vincents
Craobh
Lucan
Brigids
Plunketts
Judes

Senior 2
Finbarrs
Crokes B
Boden B
Castleknock
BSJ
Whitehall
Faughs
Thomas Davis
Scoil
Na Fianna B

Senior 3
Cuala B
Clontarf
O Tooles
Raheny
Olafs
Setanta
Naomh Barrog
Round Towers
Isles
Crumlin

Has anyone the final tables for 2022 gradings?

Does anyone know when clubs will find out the confirmed gradings?

The global chip shortage is having an effect on the Dublin GAA SuperComputer to carry out the necessary permutations.

1 Like

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t want to spoil people’s Christmas!

Don’t suppose there’s a blue star game this festive season, did that stop over covid or beforehand? all sense of time is lost.

Apparently the fixtures calendar won’t even be released until mid January at earliest so I wouldn’t expect to see anything this side of Christmas

Be happy enough at the thought of returning to play semi normal in March after the last 2 years

2 Likes

I see the fixtures are out (Jan 16th+) for a 3 way playoff (Cuala/Boden/Clontarf) to determine Senior 2/3 status. This should have concluded at the end of the season, rather than asking lads to start the new year with Championship playoff games.

1 Like

Surely Clontarf should get it on account of being the first team rather than B team.

2 Likes