NFL 2021, Round 2, Dublin v Kerry, Semple Stadium, Sunday, May 23rd, 1:45PM, TG4

Winner will more than likely top the group.

Kerry will be favourites. They are weeks ahead of us in terms of training :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There will be many markers laid down I’m sure.

Kerry lads will be hungry.

Dammit. You beat me to it.

Commentator for yesterday’s Kerry/Galway match said the very same thing. Suppose they might actually be right, one of these years.

1 Like

Kerry lads always hungry. Their hunger is insatiable.

1 Like

The hurt is driving them on, in the absence of any training done whatsoever.

Keane said they did not train. Don’t think he’s lying or if he is the stones on him.

the stone’s on him so

1 Like

Can hear the dead serious comments from certain journos if they beat us about how they only have “a few weeks training” under the belt

That Kerry team wasn’t moving the way it did yesterday on the back of 3-4 weeks training. They may not have had 40 lads at a session as Monaghan did but they we’re definitely training even if in smaller groups. They looked championship ready yesterday!

stackin the shelves down there in super value is is great for upper body strength, it just about got them over the line yesterday against Galway

2 Likes

Sure one of their fans posted they saw some Kerry players training in a small group.

It’s getting ridiculous at this stage how obsessed we are getting on here about Kerry , I don’t know if they trained , if I’d evidence I’d certainly stick it up here rather yet another comment on it based on ?? Well they looked handy yesterday
We finally have actual games to talk about thank god , never in a month of Sunday’s would I have picked today’s selection from Dublin so very difficult to know we’re Dessie n squad are at , which makes picking a winner v Kerry very difficult, if we are in a bit of experiment mode then I’d expect Kerry to win

1 Like

Obsessed?? Kerry are our main rival and are the subject of never ending media speculation about their impending ending of Dublin’s dominance. Good ol Joe Brolly had a full page article on this topic today!

Hard as it may be for some people to understand but this a Dublin supporters forum where guess what, people comment on GAA maters relating to Dublin and our rivals for success. If people choose to do so in reference to Kerry you’re just going to have roll with it.

2 Likes

What’s the gist of brollys article? Are we not his favourites anymore?

2 Likes

We’re in the process of being ditched by him. Which is a very bad sign, as he only backs winners.

4 Likes

Oh no we’re not! Clifford is heading to be the greatest player of all time and Kerry showed yesterday they have what it takes to beat us.

This is typical Brolly. He’s written the same article previously about a number of teams who have our number.

Last time I checked I’m equally entitled to voice whatever I want , your entitled to challenge it but not shut me up
I’m well aware of what the forum is for but thank you for you for reminding me , I really needed that

1 Like

4 Likes