NFL Round 1: Dublin v Kildare Páirc an Chrócaigh - Saturday 28/01/2023 - 5pm

I went on the good old GAA Website there for a gawk and after three attempts to get tickets for Saturday I gave up.

1 Like

TG4 are showing it. It’s a great little channeleen.

4 Likes

ticketb**tard website has them if you go direct through them. comes out over €20 a ticket after their fees

1 Like

I have two hill tickets that I got with my PP pass, but can’t make this weekend. If anyone is interested in them PM and I’ll send them on.

1 Like

Be doing well to get near 20,000.

a proper national broadcaster

they prop up Irish culture (more than just GAA) in a way that no other media outlet gets even close to

11 Likes

Can Peadar fulfill his early promise of a couple of years back I wonder ?
He was injured last year I think and had an op.
Is Tom Lahiff still on the panel … liked his play when he broke onto the team. He was good for a point a game or so in his debut season imsmr.

Come to think of it … does anyone know the names of current panel ?

1 Like

Maybe Dessie or Pat might have an idea whose on the panel

1 Like

Cheers for that :grinning:

2 Likes

Anybody know what the craic is on tickets with the parnell pass? It meeps saying ticket isnt available to manage or some crap. Have they not been released for pp holders yet?

I got mine at the weekend. Go into your ticket section.

Always look forward to the league and can’t wait for the opening game. Unfortunately I have to be in Engerland this weekend so won’t make. I have two tickets going spare if anyone wants them.

1 Like

Hi dub_in_exile. I’d love them if they are going spare👍 Thanks a mill.

No its still not playing ball. I dont know why. Treble checked and i had definitely renewed back in November

Finally got them. You need to use the link in the email as they dont appear automatically in my ganes. Painful oversight

I would imagine team will be announced right before throw in :joy:

I’d say they might make us wing it and only announce the team after the match to see how many you got right.

6 Likes

might be winging it themselves if o’byrne is anything to go by. “run in there for a cut anywan that feels upto it…”

At least we turned up …

2 Likes

Doomed

Playing at 5 o’clock as well ,while the main event at 7: 30 on TV is mayo vs galway .