Noelle Healy Retires

Shame she is some player and a real leader - enjoy retirement Noelle!

5 Likes

Unreal player, the way she attacks and goes at players, very similar to Jack Mc. One of those players that you’d lean forward when she got on the ball in anticipation of what she was going to do. An all round good person as well. Enjoy retirement Noelle

5 Likes

She invariably got the goals that mattered and worked her socks off for the team .

Some woman to carry ball and always went for the throat, no stupid running into corners

3 Likes

I thought her getting the job in cork a couple of years ago might end her Dublin career.

Saw her many times for Dublin but the best I saw of her was in the Cork county final for Mourneabbey vs West Cork a couple of years back. Best on the field by quite a stretch and there at least more than 10 other inter county players out there too. Such a buzz every time she got the ball and she was only half fit too I remember at the time, covered every blade. She was thought of very highly down in Mourneabbey after her year there. Her direct running style at such pace is matched by very few and she’ll not only be a loss to Dublin but a loss to the county game.

5 Likes

Great player who put in big performances on big days. Wish her all the best for the future.

3 Likes
1 Like