Online media (Balls, Sports Joe, The 42 etc)

Wonder if it is down to joanne. She takes no prisoners that one.

stares off absent mindely into the middle distance

Have you been at the sherry again??

1 Like

The only thing Dee would like of us is double the tv license fee so she can pay herself, dancing with the staff and and all the other fourth rate superstars outrageous salaries

2 Likes

Sailed pretty close with his character assassination of Seán Kavanagh and if nothing else should have been let go then
In my opinion he definitely overstepped the line then

1 Like

I’ll be sorry to see him go. Always found him very entertaining. Also did a big favour for our club, so hold him in a higher esteem than most.

3 Likes

I’ve thought recently we need John Bercow to call order on the carry on the threads about the recent game and upcoming game but peace seems to have broken out temporarily
Long way till Saturday still

1 Like

If “you can forget about him as a man” was libellous this site would be long gone with some of the stuff people say on here. Brolly hasn’t ever said anything even the relation of libel. He’s a barrister, he knows better.

1 Like

True
Mightn’t get away with in the work place nowadays though

Kerry mafia at work😜

2 Likes

Agree completely. The Cavanagh outburst was disgraceful. He should have been shown the gate that night.

I don’t care what good he does or how many kidneys he gives away. It does not give him the right to abuse and insult people the way he has.

No it wasn’t libel. But it was a fucking disgusting slur on one of the great players to play the game, a player who helped deliver Tyrone their greatest ever successes, and all that cock could do was insult him? out of pure bitterness because he’s a Derryman and he cannot abide to see the neighbours and rivals outstrip his own county?

If he’s never heard from again that’ll be fine by me.

What Spillane did to Connolly was far more heinous that anything Brolly ever did.

16 Likes

Well, if it’s true then it’s more likely down to the new head of sport who cleaned out the soccer presentation team so perhaps the GAA was next. We’ll see if the dinosaur division heads out the gate with him.

He called out Tyrone cynicism for what it was - get off the horse there. Jaysus Alan when you don’t like someone it’s for life.

2 Likes

It’s outlandish or nothing for our Alan!
The queen of hyperbole!

3 Likes

I hope poor Alan never gets stuck in a lift with Joe Brolly and Davy. Or the people who organise the SHC. Or anyone connected with the GPA.

How big is the lift :joy::joy:

Did Brolly not character Assassinate clucko back in the day (Armagh sending off?)

Someone’s not coming out alive if I do :wink:

2 Likes

I’d say all of them Alan :joy:

2 Likes