Online media (Balls, Sports Joe, The 42) v2

I think alcohol and coke go hand in hand. I’ve witnessed it. It’s everywhere. I remember been shocked when I was offered to buy a bag in Liverpool a few years back, now every Irish city and town is awash with it. Scary.

2 Likes

Seen in recent years in Clare how rampant it is. Majority of young crowd doing it. It is very scary. Thankfully never went that stuff or any drugs.

Should just legalise it at this point . Would at least reduce the level of petty criminals

2 Likes

Weed maybe. You’d go to somewhere like Amsterdam and it’s part of life for the locals, not much novelty in it. Controlled and regulated. Only ones taking the piss are tourists and a lot still stick to the coffee shops etc. Ireland is a long way off becoming anywhere near as liberal as there though.

Cocaine however I don’t know how legalisation would work.

1 Like

I think if you’re stupid enough to snort it you can deal with the consequences. Far too much criminality in drugs . It’s a waste of resources in my view that we don’t have .

The cannabis act I think is up before the Dail soon

1 Like

Just say your prayers that Meth doesn’t take off in Ireland anytime soon.

1 Like

1 Like

As evidenced by the inter county retirement thread it’s here already …

5 Likes

World Cup thread is getting there … any second now …

Funny how the cash argument is thrown around at Dublin gaa … Just saw a player arrive to the ladies semi final game in a helicopter.

To add to that - Kerins are flying two lads home from Dubai and one from NYC for games :moneybag:

4 Likes
1 Like

To wit