Other shit that has no home Thread (Part 1)

Without doubt, if we draw Kerry it nailed for their but what I find amusing is that if a county from the other end of the country gets dragged their for neutrality and then starts pissing and moaning. I know the DCB will just say yeah name the time and well be there.

its proposed, not yet voted on.

as is said here above, fine, we’ll go wherever, i’d love a go at the new PUC (if they have a pitch)

1 Like

7 Likes
4 Likes

I see what was the Porterhouse North and then became the Whitworth is to be the new location for the Bernard Shaw now

i remember it as a tool hire shop. seems to have gone back to that.

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

QOTW contender

Tadhays rat…tahday!

1 Like

Rat The Baker ©️ The Herald

1 Like

It’s new name is ‘Racket’.

It was a garage and petrol pumps before that.

Ewan is back in Ireland!!!

3229510_42325

4 Likes

It s called Rackett now. Cue jokes …

1 Like

V good but it was a garage just before it became the Porterhouse was nt it?

1 Like

Nope Arc Hire IIRC.

What’s going on up in Cavan/Fermanagh and the Quinn group? “Good” republicans causing havoc…nothing but thugs who should be locked up

It was a garage with a petrol pump before Arc as I said above but @Wasonthehill83 obviously has me blocked. :wink:

1 Like

Wasn’t Mickey Harte saying decades of the rosary for them a while back. And O’Rourke. Wonder what they think now.

You blocked , never old chum, I just did nt see yours or @simplegame post either. Never post on res dubs when shouting at the kids , I learnt that today. I have only ********** blocked , ignoramus that one.