Other shit that has no home Thread

The diversion via Beaumont Hospital is a pain in the hoop.

I know of a (settled) traveller girl, she’s about 10 years old, but won’t go to school because of being constantly bullied due to her background. It breaks her parents’ hearts.

1 Like

And that’s not right. The fuckers at that should be hammered.

2 Likes

Her parent’s don’t want their children falling into the trap of no education. Their eldest, an 18 year old, was not keen on going to school at all. They managed to get him to go until he was 14 or 15 and then they gave in. He started working with the father for a couple of years but is now flying it on a bricklaying apprenticeship.

2 Likes

Good. The issue I have is where the parents don’t even engage with schools. And according to the neighbour there’s a huge amount of it. And that’s at least part of the problem they arises later on

3 Likes

Pick one.

Ah cmon, Fibbers should be a UNISECO heritage site. It’s where you went after getting too old for The Grove.

I peed on the counter there once. Once day, a blue plaque will adorn the outside proclaiming such a feat.

1 Like

Breaking my heart reading it… jaysus. No child should feel like that.

1 Like

Thats good to hear…

1 Like

Tommy’s or Walsh’s?

Refilling the Budweiser taps were you?

3 Likes

These rugby lads…!

It should be clear I had no idea what I was doing - I was in Fibbers, after all.

1 Like

Martin’s keeps a great pint but it’s a bit like Mayo- it’s the waiting for it that nearly kills you.
You’d have a few decades of the rosary said while you’re waiting for it and it’s grand and cold.
Four pints and change out of a score. Puts me in mind of 1975 when four pints in the Cat and Cage Bar or Fagan’s would give you four pence change out of a pound. Time moves on.

1 Like

that elderly couple who were found in a house in tipp were there for 18 months, jaysus.

1 Like
1 Like

Literally no idea what’s being said.

1 Like

seen one last week of a couple of lads in Longford, the oul lad gets out of his car and has a row with the tractor driver for not pulling over, calling him a fxckin cxnt. :slight_smile:
“I’ll fxckin lave you on the road now for the next 3 hours.”