Premier League 2022/2023

2 Likes

Don’t forget to close the door
He’s gotten what he wants , MU have gotten rid of an expensive migraine
Problem you’ve got is , as true as night is day , this behaviour will be replicated
Hope to Christ he goes abroad Im feed up with CR , sick of even hearing his name

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as straight forward as that with employment law, might be something that the player has to suggest it otherwise have to pay him off. Hard to know aswell if they looked to terminate but Ronaldo still wanted his wages etc.

Aubameyang was different afaik , he had to look for it If in not mistaken

Yanks all getting out

2 Likes

Good day all round.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you !

2 Likes

Fcuk me. They’re all taking the draw with Wales rather badly.

Good quote

Phil Jones has outlasted Ronaldo and the Glazers.

@DUB09 won’t be happy. Peps dodgy defense won’t win them a CL.

1 Like

He needs Paddy Tally @Judy.

He took a long time to get rid of Otamendi ….

Not long enough for my liking though. No wonder the Saudis stuck two past the Argies yesterday with that waste of space on the pitch.

Quite a few all PL ties in the draw for the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.
Man City v Chelsea. Brentford v West Ham. Liverpool v Wolves. Palace v Southampton. Man Utd v Everton.

1 Like

Declan rice issuing his public come and get me to clubs

Obviously I hope they don’t get him but he’d make a huge difference to that man utd midfield. I said it to a utd supporting mate a couple of years ago that they should go for rice and offer mctom in a swap deal plus cash and he laughed at me.

I’d swap McTominay for a set of gear.

4 Likes

Only just got to see the Rice thing , absolutely pimping himself , always thought that was the agents job
Your at a WC and in the middle of a season being paid hugely by your club , of which your the captain , and you get into that crap
Everyone knows what goes on behind doors and I’m sure the most ardent Hammers fan expects him to go , but to go public when away with you country in the World Cup
Prick

2 Likes

It should be no surprise to Hammers fans. He showed he is totally self-centred & has no loyalty when he changed from Ireland to england. He obviously knew all along he was going to play with them and just used Ireland to fast track that process with no intentions of staying with us. A really dislikeable character

4 Likes

Lay any money his first interview after the WC will be a bit of a “ it’s all been taken out of context “
“ Fans know I love the club , commitment, 100%” etc

Nothing surer. I wouldn’t want to piss off the hanners fans, they’re a tough bunch.

1 Like