Premier League 2022/2023

He was awful, worst player on the pitch

Misread your message. Dont think its a risk worth taking to change his position, given his output from his RB

1 Like

I think MF is also a problem…too many older players. Thiago is class but think another creative midfielder is needed. Henderson hot the post in the last minute I heard but probably not the player you want on the end of that ball :see_no_evil:

Bazunu tough day

4-1 down

The problem with Liverpool which I referred to last season

The midfield 3 are past it . Henderson and Thiago

Both are slower on the turn then Joe Mc Nally now. Fabinho still a good player but Elliott should start again

Firmino done unfortunately. Liverpool need another midfielder in my view

TAA is what it is . Just have to take the rough with the smooth . He creates so much it’s worth the risk

2 Likes

United moving well ….

1 Like

Time for Utd to get rid of Ole and give it to Giggsy until the end of the season.

4 Likes

Can’t get over how poor the United full backs are

Brighton robbed of a penalty as well

As the young lad said, any team with McTominay, Fred and Maguire in the first XI is going nowhere.

1 Like

Haven’t backed the manager though . Left him with the same mess as Rangnick and expecting different results

new season same shite from united. mcfred robbing a living as professional footballers!

The naag off to a great start.

A new era me hole

if KDB and haaland stay fit for most/all of the season it’s hard to see anyone stopping them in the PL.

Class player . Surprised anyone doubted him

Will score 30-35 goals in his sleep this year

Citys to lose and Liverpool already 2 points down

United …. Not sure where one starts

1 Like

To quote Anthony Daly, assemble a team at the Red Cow

Same old failings, could not take any positives from that game at all.

1 Like

You writing Liverpool off after one game? Jesus man a long way to go yet. It’s the age of knee jerk reactions.

1 Like

Didn’t write them off . Just said City with Haaland are some outfit

The second goal was wonderful in its simplicity. Haaland is not simply a gangly nuisance in the 6 yard box. He makes really intelligent runs and has pace. KdB loading the gun. Could be a good season.

83 Fantasy points first week! :+1: