ResDubs Retro; 2013 SFC Semi-Final TG4 3:25pm

It’s match day revisited. For lovers of the greatest game, finish the match day fry up or clear the delph from the Sunday roast. Kerry are coming to Croker to challenge the Dubs and something tells me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s going to be a game for the ages. Geansaí on, tickets at the sitting room door and curtains drawn. Get behind the mighty Dubs and have a brilliant match day. Live updates available on Dubsmatchtracker, for those who can’t get to the game.

1 Like

Any spare tickets going @Nappertandy? Seems to be a big Kerry crowd going especially as it’s only a semi. I expect us to win (as always) with a younger, fitter and better team and maybe retire a couple of Kerry lads in the process. I want a big margin.

But what about all the Kurree huuuuuuuurt and hunger?

Der Bomber was banging on about it last night at the Dub Hub out in Sylvester’s. Guarantees them a win apparently.

And if he sez it, it must be true !

BelovedInnocentGopher-size_restricted

Talk nice to the girl in the kitchen bar, offer to buy her a glass of vinō tinto, she might throw you a spare :+1:.

1 Like

Anyone with list of subs ?

1 Like

Not sure about Mannion

Or McCaffrey. Bit of a flash in the pan, if you ask me.

@Nappertandy if it’s alright with you, I have moved the thread to the Res Dubs Retro section

Thought Fento might have got a run.

Spot on :+1:

Who?

Never heard of him.

Team News

DUBLIN (SF V Kerry) – Stephen Cluxton (Parnell’s); Kevin O’Brien Naomh (Mearnóg), Rory O’Carroll (Kilmacud Crokes), Jonny Cooper (Na Fianna); James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams), Ger Brennan (St Vincent’s), Jack McCaffrey (Clontarf); Michael Darragh Macauley (Ballyboden St Enda’s), Cian O’Sullivan (Kilmacud Crokes); Paul Flynn (Fingallians), Ciarán Kilkenny (Castleknock), Diarmuid Connolly (St Vincent’s); Paul Mannion (Kilmacud Crokes), Paddy Andrews (St Brigid’s), Bernard Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett’s/Eoghan Ruadh)

1 Like

PATH TO THE SEMI-FINAL

DUBLIN

Dublin 1-22 Westmeath 0-9

Dublin 4-16 Kildare 1-9

Dublin 2-15 Meath 0-14

Dublin 1-16 Cork 0-14

Average For: 2-18; Average Against: 0-13

Scorers

Bernard Brogan……….1-10

Stephen Cluxton……….0-13

Paul Mannion……………2-6

Ciaran Kilkenny……….0-10

Paul Flynn…………………1-6

Dean Rock…………………0-8

Paddy Andrews…………1-4

Diarmuid Connolly…….1-4

Eoghan O’Gara…………1-2

Jack McCaffrey…………1-1

Cian O’Sullivan………….0-1

Ger Brennan………………0-1

Kevin McManamon…….0-1

Denis Bastick……………….0-1

MD Macauley………………0-1

Rock only has 8 points - should be dropped really.

Credit where its due to DCB for calling off the club games today, gives people a chance to get in early

1 Like

I’d be putting Ger Brennan on Cooper. Be well able for him.

I’m betting TG4 will have to put it back 10 mins cos of those pesky late Dubs.

2 Likes

Well both Gaffneys are Meaghers are jammers, they’ve shut the doors so couldn’t get into either I’ll just head straight up for the minor game

1 Like

He is named on the bench, along with P. McMahon, D. Bastick, E.O’ Gara, K. McManamon.