RIP DubInCork

Sad news, learned the other day that a regular user on here DubInCork passed away last April.

RIP DubInCork

12 Likes

Jaysus… sad news.

RIP.

Ah Jaysus that’s terrible news. RIP.

Thanks for letting us know.

Very sorry to hear that, RIP dubincork.

Sorry to hear that

Thanks @Tayto

Remember him posting, RIP

Very sorry to hear that, RIP.

Thats terrible news - RIP

RIP to the blue lad in the rebel county.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that, RIP

Only found out the other day.
I had some very occasional contact with him over the last few years outside the forum, just because he gave an extremely kind offer of help to a stranger, and carried it out over several years.
A testament to the kind of person he clearly was(even though I barely knew him), and to the family that is this forum.
Sincere sympathy to his immediate family and friends, should they be aware of his connection with here.

17 Likes

RIP DubInCork.

1 Like

Great post Al. I was in contact with him aswell over the years. A really nice guy and very helpful. Very sad. RIP.

RIP to a blue.

Sad to hear. Rip. Is he the lad who had kavanaghs pub (the gravediggers ) in his pic ?

Did a bit of research indeed he is the lad . He was a good poster.

Sad news. RIP.

RIP Fellow Dub.

RIP DubInCork.

Sad news , RIP DublinCork

I’m shocked to hear this and reading those words does have an impact. I didn’t know the poor lad, but I felt as if I did, if that somehow makes sense. And yet again, I hadn’t picked up that I had not seen him here. It’s a strange mixture of emotions.

Is it possible / appropriate to put a name to the ‘handle’?

Either way, he was a fellow Resser and he leaves our online community a poorer place with his passing.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

12 Likes