RIP Unbelievable

Some sad news for you. I learned awhile ago that sadly @Unbelievable has passed away. I wasn’t sure about making an announcement on here but in conversation with @JJF decided it’s best to let everyone know. RIP Unbelievable.

20 Likes

RIP Unbelievable

2 Likes

Jaysus.

RIP @Unbelievable

Would have obviously only had interactions on here with him but came across as a nice chap

3 Likes

Ah that’s brutal news, really puts things into perspective.

R.I.P., he was one of the good guys.

3 Likes

That really is terrible news, RIP mate

3 Likes

RIP words just sometimes fail at times like this

3 Likes

Sad news indeed. Had a good few conversations with him over the years usually around technology and where to buy cheap tech. I know he loved his tech and his dogs. Very sad to hear of his passing and I had wondered over the year where he had got too, had sent a couple fo PMs. Glad @Tayto has let everyone know. RIP Unbelievable.

11 Likes

Very sad news, RIP unbelievable.

1 Like

ah sorry to hear that RIP @Unbelievable

1 Like

Sweet Jaysus. Had a few run-ins with him on here but that is terrible news. I did worry about any Resser who would drop off from here without saying anything.

I hope he is indeed, Resting In Peace.

My thoughts are with those close to him

7 Likes

I think the only time I interacted was responding to his post wit his username. Still feels like someone that we all knew being on here so long. Very sad news

4 Likes

Sad news, I had wondered about him as he was regular on here and then gone suddenly. RIP Unbelievable.

2 Likes

That’s very sad. Didn’t have too many direct interactions with him, but certainly read him and would have always considered him one of the very sound regulars. RIP.

2 Likes

He once explained the reasoning to his username on here, it was based on MDMA’s interview after that match, that day in September 2011.
One of the better chosen usernames, based on that.

21 Likes

Desperate news. Had my suspicions as, having been a frequent poster/contributor, his departure from here was quite abrupt. Always enjoyed his posts, and he was well able to spar with the best of us. An important part of the Holy trinity/Junior Cabal (I jest) he will be sorely missed. Just goes to show, you never know what’s going on, beyond the boundaries of the funny farm here.

Thanks Tayto and JJF for letting us know. Can’t have been a pleasant/easy pursuit. Commiserations to his family and friends. RIP @Unbelievable

11 Likes

terrible news, may he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Very sad to hear, like others I only would have known him through here but he came across as a good guy. I also enjoyed his MDMA inspired username. RIP.

3 Likes

Sad news indeed. Had found out about this at the same time as @Tayto

I had spoken a bit with him offline after he started this thread as I was going through my own troubles at the time

If we can always adopt his message at the end of the tagged post, that will be his legacy on ResDubs

25 Likes

Jesus that’s awful news, only ever talked on here but we used to PM fairly often, really shocked by that news.

RIP fella.

2 Likes

Indeed @dcr22B. Well said. You would have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by his post. He has been on my mind a lot since I found out, I am just shocked. It puts a huge amount of things we take for granted into perspective.

8 Likes