Scottish Football

They’ve had plenty of warnings and the gobshites still use pyrotechnics. They only have themselves to blame

Lads, looking for 2 tickets to Celtic Home match in January/February - anyone know if they ever go on general sale? Or anyone part of a supporters club that might be able to get me 2? Much appreciated in advance.

Tickets available on the Celtic website, although with the winter break the only weekend home game in January / February is home to Ross County at the end of January. Not exactly a glamour tie!!

Cheers Mate

Dundalk lad , on loan from Atlanta Utd ,Jon Gallagher scored for Aberdeen v the huns tonight.

1 Like

Alfredo Morelos is the scummiest of bastards ever to don a jersey in an Old Firm game.
Total lack of class from Rangers then not giving the ball back. Rangers on the balance of play probably deserve to be ahead, certainly not behind. But a team that lacks sportsmanship and continues to use someone like Morelos deserves to be where they are now.

3 Likes

giphy(3)

Fraser Forster

3 Likes

1st does a terrible disservice to Butcher, Fergusson, Goram and several others
2nd perfectly sums up rangers

1 Like

They’ll never live down blowing that game so badly. Celtic completely poxed, one chance the whole game apart from the breakaway late on. Goal looked clear offside. Then a missed peno and a man up. Hysterical stuff!

I really would dispute you on point number 1. Morelos is sly, jumping into players whose heads are up looking to head the ball and then he was kicking and stamping late and from behind. Butcher and Ferguson would do it to your face.

El Hadji Diouf must be up there too, even if he was only there for a short time. Rangers and Diouf were a match made in scumbag heaven

2 Likes

Fernando Ricksen too. What happened to him afterwards was awful obviously. All is fair in love and war.

This is priceless :joy:

1 Like

Celtic beaten and outplayed again like they were in league cup final ,they have some right turkeys playing for them

1 Like

No complaints. It’s been coming for a while .

1 Like

Awful stuff…Celtic are a bottom half championship standard team but Rangers really are a hateful club.

3 Likes

Morelos out-Morelosing himself.
Could be a seismic win for (the over-spending) Rangers.

Can’t believe i let my fondness for LFC cloud my judgement on SG. He’s a classless ■■■■. Grabbed 1 camera to scream his head off right into it, don’t think I’ve ever seen a manager do that in my 45 yrs watching footy. He followed that shortly afterwards by slapping another camera which had the cheek to try film him celebrating in front of Rangers fans. Stevie G me Gee

1 Like