Seasons Greetings 2020

Congratulations to you & the Mrs … and it almost seems strange to be congratulating anyone on “positive” news lately, but in this case it’s certainly welcome.

Good luck on all fronts in ‘21 :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Congrats Savio

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to one and all. May 2021 be seventh heaven.

Big Congrats Savio. Great news.

3 Likes

+1 How a year can change your perception of the term “positive”. It doesn’t always have to bring negative vibes! Congrats @Savio - and the other half of the equation obviously :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Savio ! Brilliant news.

1 Like

Congrats @Savio. To everyone enjoy xmas and hopefully 2021 is better for us all.

3 Likes

Congrats too you both Savio, great news.

1 Like

Happy Christmas All…a tough year but things can only get better…roll on 2021.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

4 Likes

Indeed, we are all alive and in good health. Heres to friends lost on this site and other places. I have 5 bottles brown Bear IPA cooling in the fridge and they are going to be Horsed Boxed out of it in 40 minutes.

6 Likes

Most definitely a tough year. And that’s before we get into the sport.

Happy Christmas.

2 Likes
1 Like

Congrats Mr & Mrs @Savio - great news.

Happy Xmas to all Ressers. We will always have that common bond here … moaning.

Thanks to all Ressers on the frontline - tough year and not ending well either - but the great work is much appreciated.

Finally I think New Year will be celebrated like never before. 2020 can feck right off. Here’s to 2021 and Dessies’s 2 in a row.

Be safe.

9 Likes

big congrats savio. if it’s a lad you might have to consider calling him Conn or Ciarán. Sinéad for a girl, after that final performance which i have to say was sensational.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all ressers. Christmas came early in the maxi household with a new nipper born this morning and to top it all off everyone back home tonight in time for santa with a very excited three year old. Midwives and the staff in holles St in general are brilliant and again astounded me with their skill and bedside manner

On to what is hopefully going to be a brighter 2021 for all

32 Likes

Lovely hurling!

Congrats Maxi, brilliant to have them home as well. Happy Christmas folks, and to a better 2021. Keep the chin up, and if you ever feeling it dropping a bit, there’s help out there.

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone on here, especially those that I have heated debates with, I just see this place as a forum and try to argue my point, I am sure I get it wrong loads of times, but in doing so I have never meant to offend anyone. Maybe I am innocent, but I firmly believe the regulars that have posted on here over the years want the best for everyone .

5 Likes

Congratulations to you all, lovely to hear some good news. An unforgettable Christmas in more ways than one!

2 Likes

Great news too @Maxi88 - best wishes to all. Jaysus them lockdowns wha’!!!

1 Like