Senior Provincial Hurling Championship 2019

So which 6 will come out?
Munster- Limerick, Clare, Cork
Leinster- Galway, Dubs, Wexicans.

No Kilkenny? Have they fallen that far behind?

Tipp for Cork. KK will be there instead of us or Wex.

1 Like

Kilkenny Galway and winner of parnell pk clash with wexford

Limerick Clare Tipp

1 Like

Limerick ,Clare ,Tipp.

Dubs,Galway ,Kilkenny .

Limerick Clare tipp in Munster

Kilkenny Galway Wexford

All goes down the our game against Wexford in Parnell but feel they may have a little too much and probably have a good year in them under Davy as he probably won’t be there for too long

Hope I’m very wrong though

1 Like

Davy’s last year is usually poor in championship. That might go well for us. Hopefully

1 Like

I wouldn’t rule out Waterford being up there

They’d a lot of injuries last year and if everyone fit they will be a match for anyone but playing all their games away doesn’t help them

1 Like

Is there any chance they will be playing in Walsh park,heard they’re doing work on it but will it be ready ?

Would give them a good shot if they do play there

According to this they will be playing their games there this Summer

3 Likes

That’s great news, should have a great atmosphere. They’d be dark horses if they can get everyone back fit, apparently playing a more expansive brand of hurling this year.

To me, the expansive hurling is more important than the venue! They have good hurlers.

Didn’t know that so I wouldn’t write them off,Clare and limerick at home too.They could definitely win one of those games

we can only pick 3 :sunglasses:

Munstet be some battle Limerick for me best in the land bh a distance…think Clare will go a step better then last year…3rd spot even balance with the other 3 gone Tipp because I think Sheedy and Oshea will bring some swagger back…would i be shocked if Cork and Waterford come through…no

Yea it’s going to be a great munster championship again i’d say. If we can up it a level Leinster will be interesting as well.

Could be of huge benefit to Waterford,only fair that they get these

Atmosphere will be electric.

From RTE website…

Further down the same page…

:joy::roll_eyes:

Three minutes in and the crazy refereeing has started already.