The Players In Orange? (UEFA Nations League/European Championships/World Cup) (Part 2)

Actually the Duff , given and Brady lineup on RTE is the best they’ve had since dunphy and Giles back in the day

If only they’d get rid of the presenter …

1 Like

Carsley offered his services to the FAI before he got involved with the FA and they didn’t take him up on that offer.

2 Likes

Aaron Connelly doing a Derek Trotter and heading for Hull. Career going down the jacks at a rapid rate.

1 Like

Hoping our newest record holder at brighton can use Connolly as an example of what not to do

1 Like

Probably on Jeff Hendricks Burnley wage though

He will sit it out on loan till the end of 2024 and coin it

Then back to Motherwell or MK Dons or somewhere

1 Like

Be some achievement if she made the squad. Nice bit of skill here .

Robbie Keane being linked with the Portsmouth job. FAI money has obviously ended. Leeching ■■■■

2 Likes
1 Like

He’s no David Clifford….

2 Likes

One day in the early 80s I saw Paul doing a bit of training in Brickfield in Drimnagh beside where I grew up , he was signing for Utd in a few weeks. He just stood out as an athlete at a time footballers came in all shapes and sizes. Me and me mate were just looking in awe of him. Great player . Roberto Baggio named him in all his all time XI( McGrath not me mate)

3 Likes

or Troy

1 Like

Girls in Orange getting an upgrade for their first WCF game in Oz, because the interest is so high. Game being moved to the bigger stadium as the 46,000 tickets sold out so quick

1 Like

Charlie O’Leary looking great for a man that age

5 Likes

Looks brilliant, can’t believe his age , go on Charlie get the ton

Brought to mind another Charlie who was a key figure in Paul McGrath’s career … Mr Walker.

1 Like

Surprised there

Yeah same here. Attitude well documented. But Kompany must rate him, its the 2nd window he’s gone for him in. Burnley a cert to go up so he’ll be a Prem player next year. They’ve signed an SA international striker too, also 22, so be interesting how they compare

1 Like

2 goals in the Championship today for young Connolly. Credit where its due and all that. Hopefully he can kick on, for himself more than anything

2 Likes

Next stop Barcelona

2 Likes