The Quare Fellow

Alright lads, I know it might be a long shot, but I own a theatre company and am currently looking for actors to audition for our production of the quare fellow. Have a read of the ad below and if you or anyone you know might be interested don’t hesitate to get in contact!!

It is with great pleasure that we announce our debut production to be The Quare Fellow by Brendan Behan. While planning and pre-production has been ongoing over the past months, we are now at a stage to call for actors to come and audition for a part in this show.

We are looking for male actors between the ages of 17 and 60.

Please forward a recent headshot and resume to moneyforthesun@gmail.com

Our production will be staged at Smock Alley Theatre 18 – 22 October 2016

Though we are only looking for male actors for this production, we would still encourage anyone who has an interest in being involved to forward their details, as we would be delighted to share ideas, experience and input.

1 Like

something_witty

I wish … but best of luck with it!

I’m roping you in to write us a play about AOS one of these days!!

Lifelong ambition …

Best of luck with it. Will you remind me when tickets are going on sale as I’d be interested going to see it.

The opening song to it is a real anthem now to our great city.

I will of course parish!

Christ, could you imagine an Aidan O’Shea play with a cast full of Ressers…

You could be on to something dcr

Something along the lines of Alone It (maybe He) Stands … though we need Mayo to win a big game first …

In keeping with Alone It Stands, imagine if Mayo were to beat Kerry in an All Ireland semi final replay in Limerick in 2014 with the bauld Aidan bushting his head off nice boy Cillian (only one fact incorrect in this scenario)

Alone He Stands On The Sideline Because Of Concussion Directives doesn’t really have a ring to it though

We could introduce an element of high farce - something absurd like a fat guy running on the pitch to remonstrate with the ref and his daughter trying to drag him off.

Or would that be a tad OTT?

1 Like

Where’s Roman when you need him?

What did Roman ever do for you …

I’ve been acting the bollocks for many years now if that’s any help?

1 Like

Probably comes easy for you:grin:

1 Like

You need a singer for this? @anon99011615

You must know someone:grin:

Partial to a tune from time to time :slight_smile: