Tipp v Dublin - Round 3 - Allianz Hurling League Roinn 1 Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 17:00 Semple Stadium

Tipp seems to be in something of a rebuild mode under Bonnar as you’d expect this early into his management. We’ve been going well enough although the weather has had a huge influence on the first two rounds. Hopefully, the weather is a bit better this week and the pitches firm up a bit.

1 Like

Definitely a game we should be targeting. Mentality wise a win down there would be significant. We have momentum going and we need to try keep it going. The more we beat the traditional counties the more we get used to it. It wont be easy but I am hopeful.

9 Likes

Is the game on TV?

It’s on GAAGo

1 Like

Looking forward to heading down to this. Hope for a big performance and a rare win.

1 Like

Anyone know if Dara Purcell is on the panel. Crokes are gone from football. Huge underage talent as we all know. I wonder will he be left with u20s for his last year. With him thrown into the mix you really begin to think that we are building up a bank of decent scoring forwards, in any mans language.

2 Likes

We won last time down in the field of leg ends.

4 Likes

I’d nearly leave him to play u20 in may and see how he goes, assuming his brother is on the u20 panel as well, they linked up so well together in the Dub minor final it’d be interesting to see if they could cause the same problems at u20 county level. If he goes well then bring him into the senior panel for leinster.

1 Like

Me too . Will skip newbridge

Good barometer to see where we are at

My favourite hurling pitch

1 Like

Anyone thinking of getting the train down it’ll take 2 hrs coming back due to rail works and bus transfer

2 Likes

I think Mattie has to go with the full whack here

You’d think Currie and Hayes inside will like thurles

Eamonn Dillon as well.

I’d keep him in reserve. Always delivers when coming on. Big pitch, coming on against tired defenders with a point to prove.

Team will be interesting, fair few guys out with niggles last time, good few expected to be back.

FODH bus going back straight after game

Do you think that the wrishty aristocrats will be wanting to put manners on the soft, city slickers?

5pm Saturday is a very odd time. Then again I think the last time it was 2 or 3pm

1 Like

4 or 6 would be even.

9 Likes

:drum:

5 Likes