U21 Championship 2022

Apologies, it’s Boden’s b team in the 21E semi final.

I’m rarely wrong, poorly worded I’d say😉

Apologies, it’s the e championship. Boden’s B team.

1 Like

Who are they playing ?

The game had been held up due to an injury and a long wait for an ambulance. By the time the game had resumed and then finished it was too dark to play extra time.

2 Likes

A lot of talk here about the talent of Breathnach and Millist for BSJ, but I believe there are a few key players being overlooked that could cause Boden some serious issues. Ryan Hanley, Frankie Ward and Brian Monaghan have been excellent all year with the 2nd team and I expect them to put in stellar performances on Saturday.

On the other hand Boden’s half back líne looks very strong on paper with 3 senior starters there. Should be a very interesting affair.

1 Like

Totally agree with you looks an exciting game

Regarding our half back line, all 3 starters are suffering injuries lately, none are 100% afaik

Yarra !

1 Like

Nightmare stuff for our lads. BBSJ ahead by 7 at half time. Could be a long evening …

A final

15mins: BSJ 1-4 BBSE 0-0

HT: BSJ 1-7 BBSE 0-3

Goal Ballinteer
10 in it
Game over?

C Final

Templeogue 1-07 _ 0-05 Brigids

Exciting game … :see_no_evil:

Congrats to Ballinteer, full credit for their win. Our lads not at the races today

3 Likes

Is that a result front the C final. Anyone have the result from the B Final…

Half time

Full time

Templeogue 2-11 _ 1-08 Brigids

1 Like

Lucan 1-19 Thomas Davis 1-11

U21 A Final

BSJ 2-16 BBSE 0-6

1 Like

U21 D result
Fingal Ravens 0-20
St Pat’s Donabate 2-12

Lucan TD was very competitive til the last 5, thought Lucan were way better with the ball and used the wind much better than TD, Lavin by far the best player on the pitch and bench were impressive for Lucan, TD will be disappointed they couldn’t get Guilfoyle and Murray into the game at all