Under 21 for 2022

Commercials beat BSJ by a point, 1-16 to 2-12. Hopefully U19s tomorrow goes even better

Great win down in PUM earlier for our lads vs Faughs. Wet day in Knocklyon earlier but fantastic to be in the final. Should be a tough day at the office against a brilliant raheny side!

1 Like

What was the score do you know ?

BBSE 2-18
Faughs 0-18

3 Likes

Who went well for each?

Syls vs Mearnog ended in a draw - not for the first time this season. Exciting game, Mearnog clawed it back at the end. Bit of confusion as to whether there would be extra time or replay but replay it is

Extra time surely? Thats ridiculous

6 Likes

I can’t speak for everyone but those I spoke to after hoped for ET, and I’m sure players were the same with the time of year we are at. Our pitch is floodlit so light wouldn’t have been an issue

1 Like

Is your ESB bill kosher?

1 Like

Supposed to be result on the day I thought all rounds

1 Like

100%, it was communicated by DCB that all U21 games are ‘winner on the day’.

1 Like

Who reffed it I wonder ?? They do themselves no favour not knowing this type of thing.

Surely both u21 managers knew the competition rules also.

No need for confusion

Our lads beat peregrines in the E champo.

We go on to play Clanna gael in the final.

3 Likes

Be great to see Raheny win the U21, add another team to the recent roll of honour mix.

2 Likes

Replay date now up on Hill 16

Under 21 C Hurling Championship

23 Nov

Broomfield

19:30

ST SYLVESTERS

vs

NAOMH MEARNOG

TBC[quote=“Lostcause, post:137, topic:9432, full:true”]
Who reffed it I wonder ?? They do themselves no favour not knowing this type of thing.

Surely both u21 managers knew the competition rules also.

No need for confusion
[/quote]

This should have been extra time

1 Like

We’re all agreed on that.
There still has to be a winner to go through to the next round

1 Like

It was the duty of the referee to know that extra time was due, and penalties too if required. Amazed CCC have already refixed the game

1 Like

You clearly never made a mistake in work i know the ref in question and hes an excellent ref with a pocket full of Snr A medals and has officiated at the highest club level mistake was made move on.

2 Likes