US Politics

There’s a new special council looking into trump? so in 24 months, he can pardon himself is it?

1 Like

What former President used Springsteens “Born in the USA” as some sort of team USA intro…? If you actually listen to the lyrics It’s the opposite of American pride and is about the shame of Vietnam and the way returning vets were treated.

1 Like

Ronnie R

She stood at a rally and pointing to the reporters she called them bastards which of course was met with cheering from the morons supporting her.At another one reporters were questioning her and she told them that she was going to be their worst friggin’ nightmare for eight years.Watched a documentary last week on National Geographic about Hitler’s rise and they showed a clip of Goebbels threatening the press and this was before they took power.

1 Like

Hard to believe. Obviously drugged up

1 Like

Keynote speaker at the next CPAC conference

2 Likes

Pissed by the cut of him

1 Like

Not surprisingly

2 Likes

11 Likes

Oh I say…bravo !

1 Like

Can’t see this lasting long.

No idea how this guy ever became anyone.

Most pop stars are just lucky, they get a lucky break and it snowballs. Look at Ed shearon. Bog standard guy with guitar no better or more talented than a lot of people but somehow he is huge.

i’d take ed sheeran over that dopey bollix any day. But in saying that and truthfully i can’t name
one of wests songs. i do know he was married to a burd with a fantastic hoop. I never miss the big details.

2 Likes

I’d rather they both just didn’t exist.

1 Like

Kanye West was married to Priti Patel?

2 Likes

I said ‘big’ not gigantic.

3 Likes

Id rather their music didn’t exist, but I play some stuff and my kids look at me as if I’ve ten heads , music is subjective, I can name you one KW tune , considering he’s a world star , well I suppose that means I’m out of touch , shock horror man out of touch in his 50s

1 Like

You said fantastic, so PP never entered the equation. Hoop’s upside ya head