Weather thread

Wait a minute! Has anyone seen @dubinhell since she sat on him? #helpmeobiwankenobiyourmyonlyhoop

5 Likes

I’m alright, survived my encounter with Priti’s hoop area.

giphy-1

Yes, but did she? :thinking:

Jesus

Saw ragwort growing and flowering today like it was June ffs. Also got attacked by midgets in the forest.

38 posts were split to a new topic: Climate Change

1 Like

Exactly like that!

Back on topic. Quite warm tomorrow, and looking like a mixed bag over the next couple of weeks with no cold or snow anywhere in the prospects.

Beautiful day here, mild but for a cold breeze.

Maybe it’s time to start a new thread(s) splitting the weather thread with new ones for climate and national disasters? They are 3 quite different topics, while they lean on each other to a certain amount.

@Tayto @dcr22B @TheParish

Moved them to separate climate change thread.

2 Likes

Records could be broken today in Dublin for highest January temperature. Not sure which thread to post this in @Tayto :rofl:

I remember a day in January 1982 - for good reason (don’t ask) where it was 15C and sunny in Dublin’s northside.

Probably just before or after one of the biggest snowfalls in recorded history and Dublin Airport’s lowest ever recorded temp

While it’s not an official record, I reached 16.8 degrees today according to my weather station. I’d say the record will be broken. I’ll watch the RTE news tonight with interest.

Some wind out there now. After picking up in the last hour so

Over 40’s football should be interesting tonight the ball be flying all over the camp.

1 Like

That was forecast. Just put my wheely bins out… Could be great craic later!

Nothing to do with the wind.

3 Likes