World News

In Middle Eastern terms at the time it was paradise. Women have zero rights and the population is brainwashed into a medieval thinking. It’s a shame because I used to work with a guy who visited there and he said aside from being a beautiful country, the people there were very friendly. But yes it’s 100% the USA’s fault there too…if only things were so simple.

2 Likes

Another country fûcked up by British and French imperialism.

2 Likes

Emperical impires bedamned.

God is great

My God is better than your God.

Goot gott

Well done Christiane.

2 Likes

Feck me. between this bullsh1t and Putin i give up.

1 Like

You should have an auld gander at an English translation of the Qur’an, when you get a chance. It makes the Old Testament look like The Waltons, in comparison. Demented bearded dwarves, who insist on wearing dresses and slippers 24/7, murdering women for fun. Sick kuntz.

Should have interviewed him. Took off the covering at an appropriate time. Dunno what purpose the 7 tweets serve.

But look shes all ready in her chair at the end.

Don’t give up.

In a very comprehensive garment n all.

And I ran, I ran so far away…

The newly elected far right PM of Italy :eyes:

1 Like

Initually, I thought that was just another Milfy advertisement and was going to applaud @Tayto yet again!:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Apparently she has seriously reigned in the fascist side of things.

1 Like

I heard that her economic policies were much more centre rather than right wing.

Yea, and remember this is a right-wing coalition, including center right, so she’ll be tempered in a lot of what she does.