World News

Was waiting for that :sweat_smile:

They did change the law to allow them to murder protesters.

I’m sure I’ll get a string of vitriolic abuse now from the biPolar Express from Clontarf.

1 Like

:joy: still wouldn’t like to be in the shoes of some of those arrested.

The chap feels free to give his opinion on posters, insulting and agressive in tone and worse still tends to say his opinion is shared by others and also wants to dictate what and when posters can post .

It’s an easy mistake to make, I was always mixing up 1 & 15,000 in math’s class

2 Likes
1 Like

“votes to execute protesters” could be any number

1 Like

Yea we’ve since established that changing the law to allow them to murder protesters is different from murdering all the protesters arrested. Thankfully.

They are seeking death penalty for 21 people currently and have resorted to shooting protesters on the streets.

I wouldn’t say I know too much about Indonesia , but it always appears to me they hit with some serious amount of natural disasters , horrific death toll , when you see the dwellings poverty that many live in , its not that surprising they are vulnerable when an earthquake hits

3 Likes

A lot of the region is on the “Pacific Ring of Fire”, subject to lots of earthquakes and tsunamis. It goes all along the west coast of South, Central and North America, bridging across to the Siberian coast, down through the Korean peninsula, Eastern China, Japan and into the island nations above Australia. It also affects New Zealand and the south sea islands.
A lot of the more developed countries now build infrastructure and buildings to have some degree of protection from earthquakes.

3 Likes

Breaking news

1 Like

I assume there was a bit about “the game is gone” too?

1 Like

And people constantly using dull clichées and avoiding proper debate

‘Bad faith litigation’… in the U.S. they would now sue the judge:

1 Like
1 Like

Jaysus Guy will you stop publicising that prick!! I would be blissfully unaware of him and the other one only for this bloody place.